The school was established in 1957 and named KHAYALETHU Lower Primary School. The first principal of the school was Ms Mehlomakhulu. The school consisted of 8 female teachers, namely
Mrs Mdhuli – Deputy Principal
In 1967 Mrs Mehlomakhulu left the school and Mrs Mdhuli acted as a principal until 1968. Thereafter Mrs Mokonani was appointed as a principal. As the new principal Mrs Mokonani changed the school,s name from KHAYALETHU Lower Primary School to KHULASIZWE Lower Primary School. At that time, the SCHOOL GOVERNING BODY was as follows:
Mrs Mokonani – Principal
Mr Somdaka (late) - Chairperson
Mrs Luhabe – Treasurer
Sergent Mphambo – Member
Miss Nxele Smangele Nxele – Member
In 1975 Khulasizwe had a lot of learners and that is when Eluxolweni combined school was established and led by Mr and Mrs Mphambo’ The school was later changed to Enxiweni Primary School.
Due to changes in the Department of Bantu Education school were divided according to their races. By then Khulasizwe was a combined school catering for learners from Sub A to Form 1 which is Grade 1 to Grade 8. The school then became a Xhosa school.
The school was divided into 2 sections, 4 classes for Zulu speaking children and 4 classes for Xhosa speaking children.
The school was established in 1957
The school had 3 pairs of twins
Mgubhuli Family – Mbovango & Mnyamani
Mgujulwa Family – Buti & Dede
Edom Family – Phumla & Nombulelo